Wednesday 21 November 2007

Ug Boots and 60 minute makeover!

So things have been a bit busy recently.... but I finally have a spare few minutes to spend on the net and thought I would blog for the first time in ages!


Today has been good so far. I got a record sleep of 7 hours last night! Incredible - then Rebekah slept for a further 4 hours which meant I could get all my jobs done!
Then I walked slowly into town (slowly due to pelvic problems from delivery) and got some Ug Boots as my others had fallen apart. Toasty Toes for me this winter ;)


Then I have done more jobs, given my baby a leg and foot massage (have been doing a course in it) and am now gearing up for a cup of tea and an hour of 60 minute make over! What a fab show! Its a joy that Rebekah is calm today - the last few days have been a tad trying to say the least. But the massage has zonked her out and she is fast asleep.

No comments: