Thursday 9 August 2007

Shameful Addictions...

Im ashamed to say that I have become increasingly hooked on Big Brother this year.




I watched the first ever series and then bits of the others but this year I'm really into it!!!




Maybe its the twins who make me feel at home with their Stoke accent (that no1 else understands apparently!) or maybe its just that I have no life and have a need that BB fulfills (I would hope its the former of the 2)!




I thought Carol was cool at first, but I'm thinking there are some serious insecurities somewhere with her 'role' as cook and housekeeper being so fiercely important to her. And the comments made about Amy during nominations were pretty harsh by anyones standards. At least Carol wasn't 2 faced and didnt apologised.

Tracey, I like alot as she has remained herself for the entirety so far. Something I respect as I'm sure being in that house has the great potential of sending you loopy!
Anyways, I have owned up to my shameful addiction to reality (or lack of reality) TV. At least I have stopped watching Jeremy Kyle now... and now that Fern and Philip aren't doing This Morning the TV remains off during the day Im proud to say!!!

No comments: