Wednesday 1 August 2007

Tractors and Farms and little white dogs....

So another new day needed another new post!

Today I have various tasks to complete... shopping, ironing, posting off presents for friends new babies, trying to sell a tractor, and writing to an accountant!

To understand the selling of a tractor you must first understand that my husband part owns a farm that is no longer a working farm... hence why there are spare bits of machinery to part with! The farm is beautiful and is perched on the edge of a beautifully picturesque valley. The view from there are stunning and I would never get tired of them! Oh and that is where my lovely little staffy dog lives! She really does have the life of Riley there... she gets walked down the fields everyday and gets her every need met by my in-laws who are around all day. Sounds great doesn't it!?

Right enough rambling. Time to plough my way through the list of jobs for today.

No comments: