Tuesday 14 August 2007

Famous Sightings....



I was prompted to write this the other day when a good friend of mine texted me to tell me she was sat opposite Ruth Langsford (This Morning presenter and wife of Eammon Holmes) and then she happened to see her again the day oafter and nearly knocked over her son!!!






I get to thinking then... see when I was in london I never saw anyone even remotely famous. But since moving up here I bump into members of the hollyoaks cast on an almost regular basis!!!



Seen so far are James McKenna, who plays Jack Osbourne, but has also been in Touch of Frost amongst other things... who was jogging (the 3 times I saw him so he must like to keep fit!)







Nick Pickard who plays Tony Hutchinson... waiting at the station as I came home from work!






And Nathalie Emanuel .... who plays the lesser seen Sasha Valentine, but who has the most incredible hair!
So there you go what an exciting place I live!!! Hehe!

No comments: