Monday 6 August 2007

Morals learned from 'Friends' and baby showers!







I was watching friends last night and laughed at the bit when Ross is on sabbatical from work due to his "rage" and he gets bored really quickly and does loads of jobs in 1 morning then has nothing left to do... Joey comes to his rescue and teaches Ross the valuable lesson of spacing out tasks throughout the week! THIS IS MY LIFE NOW! Hahaha!



Its 1.30pm and I've accomplished quite alot (considering the new slow pace of life!). I've done washing and put other clean clothes away, been to Aldi, Iceland and the fab fruit and vege shop, had lunch and sorted out finances! This afternoon I can chill out and read before making dinner.


We had a good weekend visiting my folks and my inlaws. I love spending time with my mum and dad. Also my old church threw me a suprise baby shower which was so sweet of them. All the women came to my parents house and surprised me with loads and loads of gifts for the baby. There was piles of toiletries, clothes, nappies and chocolate for me and craig!!! Mum had baked lots of lovely things for everyone too. It was so lovely to see everyone and I felt very blessed and spoilt by everyone. Everything that had been on my list to get in terms of toiletries has been provided in abundance - incredible!

No comments: